2. Be kinder to the way you talk to yourself. Keep your self-talk positive. Silence that inner-critical voice.
3. Lighten up! Don't take everything so seriously. It is okay to make mistakes. Have a laugh at yourself from time to time.
4. Make yourself look and feel better by doing some exercise regularly.
5. If necessary do something about your appearance that makes you feel better about yourself e.g. buy some new clothes, change your look etc.
6. Read self-help books in areas that you wish to improve.
7. Learn to forgive yourself.
8. Don't compare yourself to others.
9. Use positive affirmations.
10. Surround yourself with people and environments that are positive and supportive.
Author: Steve Decker – Life Management & Success Coach